Wednesday 12 June 2013

If you don't fight you will DIE!


When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say. "I used everything you gave me." – Erma Bombeck (American humorist).

More often than not we sit back and watch our lives fizzle away. We recoil and let life happen to us. In our bid to abstain from trouble we abstain from living. So, in effect, we become the walking dead – we have life in us but are not truly living life.
This is partly so because of how we have been raised. Our inner programming says, “If life does not give it to me then I can’t have it.” This mentality is a warped one because life responds to the demands you place on it. If you demand big you receive big if you demand nothing you receive same.
There are three ways you can fight back for your life:
Flee the comfort zone. We all have comfort zones. This zone is that which you are most comfortable in. You normally resist anything or anyone that seeks to push you out of this zone but it is this same zone that will kill you! If you remain in this zone you will not grow any better than you are. Get out of that zone today!
Dream big and pursue your dreams. Many fail to dream. They have concluded that weaklings dream – a sorry thought. In truth if your life will take any reasonable shape you must dare to dream and dare to pursue your dreams no matter the odds.
Live for others. Albert Einstein notably said. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” I must get to the point that life isn't only about me, I, and myself and so should you. Learn to think others into your life. This means that you should live to make others happy and to bring fulfillment to them.
Finally, declare again and again to yourself that you are a HUMAN BEING and you have dignity! You deserve to live life to the fullest… and you shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment